How to make the BEST KETO PIZZAMar 21, 2022
How to make the BEST KETO PIZZA
This recipe is SO EASY and SO TASTY.
You can lose weight, hit your goal, and STILL have your favorite foods.
This easy-to-make keto pizza recipe will satisfy your craving without sacrificing your weight loss goals. This keto-friendly pizza recipe is perfect for anyone on a ketogenic diet.
Keep reading to learn how I make a keto-approved pizza that is great for a low-carb dinner.
- 1 teaspoons yeast
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 3 cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup almond or coconut flour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup of marinara (sugar-free)
Favorite Pizza Toppings:
- Preheat oven to 395 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the yeast into warm water and stir.
- Microwave 1.5 cups of cheese for 90-120 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds.
- After cheese completely melts, mix in the yeast and egg.
- Next mix in almond or coconut flour, xanthan gum, and salt. Knead the dough for 1-2 mins, or until well mixed.
- Roll out dough into a thin layer on parchment paper using roller or hands.
- Bake the dough at 395 for about 9 mins (or until light brown), and then add all your toppings (marinara sauce, cheese, etc). Then return to the oven to bake for about 4 more minutes.
If you're looking to lose weight and don't know where, you can book a FREE discovery call with me by clicking here or you can watch my FREE webinar, Starting Keto with Success for Women.
❤️ Your Keto Weight Loss Dietitian
Sign up to get my FREE Keto Grocery List!
No spam. Unsubscribe at anytime.